Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bad Blogger!

I haven't created an entry for something like a week! Not good! I should be like that Dobby character from Harry Potter: "Bad Blogger! [smack head with shoe heel] Bad Blogger!"

Most of my first month in Hapkido went by and I had a great time, so I signed up for the six month contract! I can already feel my legs and sides are stronger and I have a heightened sense of balance.

I'm still continuing with my Melville kick. I'm about a third of the way through his fourth novel Redburn, which is pretty good so far. Jim and I are alternating between watching Farscape and The Tudors on DVD.

Did another bike ride...finally! The weather has been in the 90s for a long time, so it's been impossible to do anything outdoors. We got about 24 miles in this time, so we're working up.

My parents are coming to visit for the Fourth of July weekend, so I'm taking a few days off. Should be fun.

So I'm well aware that this is a really lame post. It's more like an amalgamation of entires on some vapid twitter page. Bad Blogger!

No comments: