- Go to Hapikdo 12 times a month.
- Lift weights twice a week.
- Get a massage once a month.
2) Life Experiences - Do something fun/new/enriching once a month. So far....
- January: Saw Pierre Boulez conduct the CSO through Ravel's Le Tombeau De Couperin. Main floor seats!
- February: We'll be seeing Lisa Lampanelli live.
- March: TBD
- April: Virgin Islands
- May: TBD
- June: May go down to Austin to visit Paul
3) Financial - I'd like to have a more structure monthly budget that I keep and track.
4) Activism - Get back to writing at least one letter for Amnesty International each month.
5) Art - Take a ceramics course and see if I'm any good at it.
6) Zen - Get back into meditation on a regular basis. At least once a week?
7) Reading - Always be working through at least one book. I have also been reading more about world events, and I'd like to keep that up.
So that's it. For now. Rough list; not final. But a good start.