Monday, April 26, 2010

St. John (Day 7 - Last Day)

Well, we had a great time. But all good things must come to an end.  I brought much less clothing this time and packed pretty light, but I still found that I had brought a bit too much clothing. Between having a washer and dryer on site and wearing my swimsuit so much, there wasn't a need for much clothing. Next time, I will try to get by with an overnight bag of stuff. I could probably be fine with 3 pairs of shorts, 5 underwear, and 5 shirts.

Said goodbye to Rocky, took a last look at the iguanas, and cast longing glances at the hammock and the pool.  However, I think we'll be back someday. Even though we did a lot of new stuff this trip, there's still plenty more we could do. For such a small island, St. John has a great deal to explore.

This final shot is a picture of a rainbow we saw from the deck as a small storm blew by out at sea. I'll post it here as a sign that we'll return.

No comments: