Monday, April 19, 2010

St. John Playlist

Knowing we would be tanning on the pool deck, I created a playlist for my ipod that I could pipe out onto the deck through the sound system. I picked songs that were laid back and often with a little South American flavor. Here's the playlist, and I hope maybe it's one that can be useful to others. It was very relaxing to zone out to this stuff while baking in the sun or lying in the hammock.

Venasque - Ian Pooley
Tropicalia - Blue Six
Surrender - Michiko
Momento - Bebel Gilberto
Tell Me - Wax Poetic
Speck Of Gold - Afterlife
Looking For The Sun - Aya
Quando Das Um Pouco Mais - Sara Tavares
Le Monde - Thievery Corporation
Sem Resposta - Celso Fonseca
Kissing - Bliss
Slippin' - Aya
Chiquita - Pacifika
En Cada Lugar - Federico Aubele
Ponto De Luz - Sara Tavares
Quedate - Andrea Echeverri
I've Given Enough - Blue Six
All Around - Bebel Gilberto
Feels So Nice - Michiko
Makeda - Les Nubians
Go Easy - Afterlife
Saudosismo - Rosalia De Souza
Azul - Bebel Gilberto
Moonchild - Cibo Matto
Searching - Nobukazu Takemura
Cafe Latino - PJR Peter Rooke
I Would For You - Vanessa Daou
Deep Surprise - Samantha James
Juliette - Vanessa Daou
Rain - Samantha James
Spirits - Latrice
New Beautiful Life - Newton
Besos De Sal - Federico Aubele
Previsao - Bossacucanova
Gafieira - Paula Lima
Nunca Mais - Zuco 103

No comments: