Tuesday, February 22, 2011

...and just when I thought it couldn't get worse

I get a cold! Imagine yourself draining and tired and miserable, and then you get a temperature and a fever. This just gets better and better! Of course, I had to call the doctor to make sure there wasn't any potential issue (there isn't), and blowing my nose is still off limits. I got the fever down with Tylenol, but I spent most of the day in a narcoleptic daze watching Jerry Springer and that hillbilly fraud Dr. Phil. Bad, bad day.

This morning I feel much improved. Still kind of stuffed in the head, but the draining seems to be a lot easier. Having learned my lesson, I'm not going to push it. More bed rest and quiet for me until I see definite signs of improvement. Still, I wasn't exhausted from eating breakfast this morning; that's got to be a good thing.

No comments: