Sunday, February 27, 2011

Final Stage of Recovery?

Not to be gross, but there's a lot of old and dried blood that you drain after the sinus operation. I think the bulk of it is gone now, and I'm much more clear headed than before. I have still have some congestion due to whatever is left in my head just sitting up there, and that can make me a little off on my balance.  In any case, I will try to go to work tomorrow, though I need to take it easy and not push myself too hard.

Tuesday, I go to the doctor so he can 'flush out' my sinuses with fluid.  I'll also get more solid timelines for when I can work out, fly, swim, etc.

Breathing is a little bit better than before the surgery, but I do not anticipate the real improvement to occur until at least the flushing. Not sure what the steps are after that, but we'll see.

No comments: